Make Your Mark With Us
Just as extraordinary buildings and landmarks can transform the very landscape of a neighbourhood, an exceptional career with a prestigious organisation can leave a profound effect on the individual, organisation as well as the surrounding community as a whole. Join us on this journey as we strive to make an indelible mark in the property development sector.
Below are some of the positions currently open within our organisation. If you fulfil the relevant requirements and share our passion for making an impact, we’d very much like to hear from you. Simply forward a copy of your latest resume to email@example.com or call 04-5511133 for an interview appointment.
– Candidate must possess at least an SPM Certificate
– A minimum working experience of 1-2 year is required for this position.
– The candidate must be familiar with property sales requirements as well as have some (property related) legal and technical knowledge.
– Ability to speak Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia is encouraged.
– The successful candidate will be required to attend to sales enquiry as well as attend road shows and events.
– He/She will also be required to assist in preparing the relevant materials for related sales/marketing exercises such as launches, exhibitions and such.
– The candidate is also expected to prepare, monitor and follow up on documentation and after sales liaison between purchasers and solicitors/bankers.
– Assist in brainstorming, planning, coordinating and implementing effective marketing campaigns.
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org